Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yo yo!

Ok peeps, busy busy today. We are officially packing the October boxes today. This will be a three day process that takes all day. You can't imagine how crazy it is and I'm actually going to take photos of the stack when I'm done because I want you to see just how much chaos it creates!

If you have emailed me and I haven't returned it I'm not ignoring you! I have about 100 emails before yours and I will get back to you. If you mailed promos in and haven't heard from me they most likely have arrived. I got like 25 businesses just yesterday. You will go up on the site at the end of the day. I have to unpack stuff and then will notify you.

Until then take a look at this neat graphic Miss Jelene, of Etsy fame, created for me for our fabulous Black Friday event. This event is going to be the best of the net if you're into handmade. All artists are offering either 50% off, free shipping, or buy one get one. No joke! All door busters! You won't be able to refuse these sales. Stay tuned for no details!

6 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Looking forward to Black Friday!!!

Vanessa said...

Cute little graphic!

abi said...

I just found you guys and am so excited! The bonanza sounds like a blast and I have a TON of holiday shopping to do!

blueviolet said...

I'm looking forward to the event!

bowlergrl1 said...

Love the graphic & looking forward to Black Friday!

Peggy said...

I am here for the first Black Friday event so I can't wait. I love surprises and all my stockings will be filled