Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Word Of The Day


I found this over at CheapChicas.com and just had to share it with you guys!



Recessionista, noun

1. The new name for the style maven on a budget

2.A person who dresses stylishly on a tight budget





Did someone really have to come up with a new word for this? If you’re reading this blog you’ve been a “recessionista” for a long time already…we’ve just always called it S-M-A-R-T.

4 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Ain't THAT the truth! All this time I thought I was just thrifty (aka cheap)... turns out, I'm a recessionista! I love it!
Smiles, Karen

Creative Coquette said...

hahahah

I've been walking around calling myself "Money Saver".

"Recessionista", Oooooo, can't wait to spring that on the fiancee when I come home with new boots tomorrow :P

Peggy said...

I thought I was a frugalista and all the while I was a recessionista,lol

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That's funny!