Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 27, 2008

TieOneOn


Stop spending a fortune on your man's ties at major department stores and start buying handmade. Before I settled down with my husband, many years ago I was dating a chiropractor who had to wear ties daily. Boy was that sexy. I mean utterly amazing and I really liked picking them out when I was out shopping and bringing him little gifts home. Something as simple as picking out a tie was a thrill to me and I loved watching him put it on and rushing off to work in my handpicked purchase.

Check out TieOneOn. They've only been in business on Etsy since mid April and already have over 150 sales. They must be doing something right! Something tells me that it's all the amazing fabric and color choices that you get to pick from. Also, I mean really - who's buying these anyhow? It's us women buying them for our men! We have a great eye for what looks good on our man.

You'll find over 120 different silk ties to browse and no two are the same. What are you waiting for? Go on now!

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Really GREAT prices for silk ties! I marked them as a Favorite and will go back when my husband needs some new ties (he has to wear them for his job)
Thanks!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

The grey skull scarf is very cool, and the math scarf would be awesome for a teacher.