Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Strawberry Hedgehog


The shop local function on Etsy is one of the most fun options on Etsy to use while browsing. I've found many businesses doing my browsing this way. Over the summer I even found an amazing shop located nearly in my own backyard.

Strawberry Hedgehog prides themselves in their handmade eco-friendly bath and body products as well as creating handmade natural stone jewelry. Both of those are quality enough to put my stamp of approval on it. One of my most favorite jewelry shops on Etsy also creates only natural stone jewelry and I'm daily browsing that shop adding stuff to my favorites and now I have a reason to browse this one and drool over all the items that are listed.

How about these beautiful stone earrings reminding us of the elements earth (red tiger's eye), fire (carnelian), and water (turquoise) making this a balancing and beautiful combination. A special added touch is the sterling silver ear hooks and base metal detail. We all know how I feel about sterling silver - love it! Keeps the designs clean in my eyes!

Support Strawberry Hedgehog when you're making purchases today and let them know where you found them. I'm off to make my purchase right now.

3 comments:

mayzbeadz said...

hi
you have such a great site....and so many interesting things to see!!!!
check out my shop...
www.mayzbeadz.etsy.com
i would love to know what you think!!!

Peggy said...

The older I get the more I wear silver,very nice shop.I always check your blog for the best shops on the web

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those earrings are great!