Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Stinky Bomb


Step away and put the grenade down. That's an order!

I stumbled upon this shop recently and I'm in love! I plan on picking up two of these as gifts for the kids in their stockings. They are still big on baths and the more I can buy to actually make them want to take one the better. Boy do 6 year old's come home from school stinky! They get that sweaty little boy smell and I start to gag just thinking about it.

Stinky Bomb has created bath time fun with these amusing grenade soaps in a variety of colors and scents. You'll find that the grenade soaps are actually cast from real grenade bombs - both American and European! While the kids are cleaning themselves up you can even give them a history lesson!

Who would have thought that the collaboration between husband and wife team, Rob and Megan Green would have started such an explosion - pun intended - for this business. Great team work!

3 comments:

RedMarionette said...

Awesome products! How fun!

Fervent Butterfly Photography said...

What a great idea! I don't have any kiddos, but I remember how much I hate bath time when I was a kid. I can only imagine how something like this would help a parent get their kids into the tub for a much needed bathing. LOL

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are awesome! Where were these kinds of things when we were younger? My little brothers would have loved these! And unfortanely all the kids in the family now are girls.