Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SBS Teas

I was never a big coffee or tea drinker until I became a member of the Keane family. It started in May when my mother in law started offering iced tea at family dinner and boy did it taste good with a packet of Splenda tossed in. Then as it became summer I somehow found myself drinking coffee and putting yummy Caramel Vanilla creamer in it and I could instantly feel the difference in my energy. It was really strange and now I knew exactly why people would drink these things.

For the past year and a half I've worked with a few different tea companies and their promo items have always been insanely popular. There's always a humongous buzz surrounding their generous samples and then this month a giant box of promos from SBS Teas arrived and once again they'll cause a stink with just how generous their items are. You'll have to wait until November's box to get your hands on these. Until then I'll tease you a little bit.

I opened by giant holiday themed goody bag and it contained a 2oz sealed container of their Winter Frost coffee and also bag of their loose black tea in Festive Wishes. The coffee smells miny and my husband and I immediately threw it into the coffee pot. We could barely wait for it to brew and once it was finished it most certainly didn't disappoint. I'm actually thinking of picking up some for the holiday season to spoil family at our get togethers.

Now the tea we haven't been able to sample yet but you should smell this! I smell chocolate and it's a really strong milk chocolate. The ingredients say black teamk chocolate, dried raspberries, mint leaves and natural flavorings. I just took another whiff and can also smell the raspberries very strongly underneath the chocolate. I can't wait to make this!

You'll find a variety of items at this store. SBS Teas will have something for everyone. If you're a tea or coffee drinker or know of one that you might impress with your elite shopping skills this holiday season you should hop over to this site and do the economy some good.

7 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

SBS has a huge selection! Great prices too on the sample size! Who can pass this up?

http://www.sbsteas.com/Long-Island-Strawberry-pr-2297.html

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love last winters holiday teas in the sample boxes. They were really good

Gabbriella said...

Great prices! I can't resist! i have to order!!!!

Karley said...

SBS Teas is one of the best out there. You need to try the Fairy Tale Tisane--vanilla, chocolate, yogurt bits...what more could you ask for?

Ricki said...

I love SBS! Their tea is what hooked me on loose leaf, and their coffee is the best I have ever found...the the SBS ladies are super sweet!

blueviolet said...

I'll be ordering from them for my daughter for Christmas for sure!

Peggy said...

Mint coffee , I never heard of it. Thanks for posting because I would love to try.I am a coffee lover so this shop is wonderful