Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Rebecca's Soap Delicatessen


Super duper busy week for The Little Black Boxes! October boxes go on sale Friday so we'll be busy getting those packed up and ready to roll. Then 2 weeks later the next round of boxes go on sale for November. It's madness! We had to do them so close together so that we could still have a December box go on sale early enough for you to make purchases and have them arrive just in time for the holiday season. Phew!

While unpacking promos last week I was introduced to Rebecca's Soap Delicatessen. Oh my word! I kept getting little whiffs of spice and then finally I got to the box full of soap promos and on top was a big row of Hot Apple Pie scented soaps. I was instantly in love and actually ran over to this shop to see how much they cost. For only 5 dollars you'll get a slice of heaven. I plan on picking some up shortly and putting them in the bathroom our guests use when they visit.

The scent is described as a warm blend of Apples, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Brown Sugar. Yum-ola! Now tell me that doesn't sound great? There's many other scents to pick up at Rebecca's Soap Delicateseen. Get to shopping!

7 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

One of my most favorite scents is strawberry champagne, and Rebecca has it in shea soap form! Delightful!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16391526

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That sounds really yummy. I have been eyeing her soaps for a while and reading blogs about her. I should give her a dtry soon.

Peggy said...

I enjot checking out Rebecca's shop,she always has wonderful items.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I like the chocolate cherry, the coconut cream pie and the pear vanilla.

Vanessa said...

Sounds yummy!

blueviolet said...

I need to try her soap too. She's getting famous!

Zo-Be Designs said...

Sounds delicious! Yum!