Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pongo Baby


Ok, listen up shoppers! Do you know of a mom to be or maybe even someone who just had a baby? Are you looking for a practical gift idea for this person and just can't find something that you know will be loved and used? Well, stop what you're doing and check out Pongo Baby.

As a mother of twins, I remember how hectic it was when they were little. I mean crazy busy! You go to the store to find a diaper bag before the baby arrives and they are all frumpy or little kid like. I'm sorry, I'm not going to carry that ugly Winnie The Pooh diaper bag all over the world with me. No. Not going to happen. I want something trendy and affordable. Give me amazing fabrics and durability! Heck, give me handmade! That's exactly what Pongo Baby has done.

I love that these fashion forward bags also come with long straps that can go across your chest in a messenger type style bag. This is important to me. I can't stand wearing something over one arm with kids. It's constantly falling off and I drop everything out of it if it's not zipped. Here you just throw it over your head and grab the kids and you're off. Start your Christmas shopping today at Pongo Baby!

6 comments:

blueviolet said...

The over the head over the arm thing works so much better. These are cute bags and so not matronly.

Jeweltrinkets said...

This shade of purple is my favorite, not to mention that I love cord fabric~

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16173246

bowlergrl1 said...

These are cute! I would buy one of these as a gift for a momma-to-be!

Peggy said...

I love the colors! My daughter is a nanny so this would be wonderful for her,add a first aid kit ,baby items ,extra outfit ,new bottles and she can keep it in her car for "just in case"

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those bags are absolutely adorable. Now if only I had a baby.

Vanessa said...

Cute!! I want that pink one!!