Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pink Bow Bath Boutique

Ok, so I lied.

The only reason why I'm posting is because the most amazing order arrived today and I have to shout it from the roof tops about my experience.

Pink Bow Bath Boutique sent in promos for the October Little Black Box and when I sniffed one of the samples I fell in love with the scent and went straight to the shop to plot an order. I'm a sucker for a sugar scrub. Especially a thick one. I'm also a sucker for custom blends that you can't find on all the other bath and body sites. Mix anything with marshmallow or a Vanilla Bean Noel dupe and I'm slobbering all over myself.

Before I even opened my order I was excited because I ordered Wednesday and it arrived Friday. How's that for turn around?! Well, it helps that I'm only like 20 minutes from the business but still. That's an exciting factor if you ask me.

First I ordered two scrubs - one in Pink Sugared Coconut Cream Puffs. OH MY! Pink Sugar and Coconut Cream Pie smothered together into a thick scrub. The scent is out of the control! I adore it! I loved it so much I ordered it in a body spray too. I went to the water store today and the guy was like, whuuut is that smell?! Score! I also got a scrub in Banana Buttercream Parfait. If you like banana scents you're adore this. It smells just like those banana Laffy Taffy's. I also got a bunch of extras in scents I fell in love with and that's why Pink Bow Bath Boutique is now a staple for me.

I would have never heard of this business if it wasn't for The Little Black Box. I'm thrilled to death!

5 comments:

Zo-Be Designs said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to buy some things from this shop! Thanks for the tip

陳加昀 said...

Thanks for the tip!! I've only browsed through for a couple of minutes and already have a nice list of things I plan on buying

Ricki said...

OK, what is a water store?

Jeweltrinkets said...

This is my type of shop!!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Banana cream parfait sounds devine! I actually got a couple samples of their product and they are wonderful.