Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Phoebe's Treasure


I found the coolest little jewelry shop with the simplest jewelry and I just adore it. I think I like the prices at Phoebe's Treasure the best. In this economy people are pinching what they have left and right. Times are tough and it's hard to reason with yourself on buying something when you have mouths to feed at home. I do the same thing!

Lucky for us Phoebe's Treasure has something for my budget and hopefully yours too! You'll find darling rings that will go with just about anything and earrings that will please even the pickiest. These opalite stud earrings make me giddy and for only eight dollars it's a splurge I just might take.

If you love the look of those wire wrapped rings Phoebe's has those too! I've seen of these type rings on Etsy and every time I see them I like them more and more. This Nephrite Jade beaded ring made with sterling silver is one of the best ones I've seen. It's classic and you can mix and match it with just about anything.

You're sure to get compliments on anything you sport from this Etsy shop and it's totally given my stamp of approval.

6 comments:

Meekiyu said...

wow.. they do look awesome... kudos!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That is an awesome ring. I also like the chalcedony one and the lapis one a whole lot. I'm saving her to my favorites

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That is an awesome ring. I also like the chalcedony one and the lapis one a whole lot. I'm saving her to my favorites

KrisDreyer said...

Yup, just added this seller to my faves. Very unique. I love the how the bead earrings are made.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16045061

Never seen them made like that before.

Jeweltrinkets said...

I've got my eye on this!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16197963

blueviolet said...

I love wire wrapped rings too. I have one so far but this nephrite jade is so gorgeous!