Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Paula Hall's Stress Art


Good morning lovelies!

'Tis the season for shopping my dears. I've already been a busy beaver and I'm knocking people off my list right and left. Go me! Last night marked my first Etsy Christmas present purchase and I don't think I'll be able to hide my glee until I can give it to that person. I gotta be vague because family members read my blog but I'm pretty pleased with my sneakiness. Hah!

Is your home going to be one of the gathering places for one of the many holiday parties coming up? Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve, Christmas day, Kwanzaa, New Years Eve, New Years Day, and Super Bowl. I know in my family that here in a few weeks my Mother in Law will start asking for menu suggestions and then before I know it I'll be eating turkey dinner. It just comes on so quickly!

Once again, when I was younger I always wanted to be the hostess. Too bad my house isn't designed for larger get togethers, but oh yes - when it comes time for the hubby and I to purchase our dream home you better believe it's going to have all the bells and whistles that I dreamed of. Until then I found the best hostess gifts from Paula Hall's Stress Art. These amazing Dichroic Glass Wine Stoppers would stop traffic and all the party goers will want to know where you got it. I want one or three - for my own home! There's many styles to pick from, well if I don't purchase them all first.

6 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

Wow, there's some gorgeous pieces in this etsy shop!

beedazzles said...

absolutely STUNNING! Love them . . . *off to check out Paula's shop*

:)

Jeweltrinkets said...

Paula has outstanding art thru dichroic glass this pendant is me!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13952699

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are absolutely beautiful! My mom loves wine toppers, so these would be great for her. I'm off to check out their pendants. That is way more my thing.

Anjie said...

Until now, I haven't found a wine topper I wanted to purchase. Gonna go check these beauties out!

blueviolet said...

These are spectacular. I can see how they'd stop traffic.