Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ornament Exchange?


Hey ya'll!

I posted the other day on the Etsy forums about wanting to do an ornament exchange with all of my friends and I was wondering if you'd like to join in my fun.

Someone will need to host it as obviously I have enough on my plate but I would LOVE to join in the fun. The most important stipulation is that the ornaments have to be handmade! I mean check out these cupcake ornaments from Pinks & Needles. I die!

Let's first see how many people would like to join in our fun by commenting here. If you'd like to host something like this send me an email too.

7 comments:

Jingle said...

Depending on the time table I may be interested in this! I could actually consider hosting, too. I've hosted many many swaps. Would you be more interested in small numbers or one large (or a few depending on interest) group? Let me know! I'd be happy to help!

auntbecky92 said...

I would definitely be interested...depending on the time table.
Thanks,
Becky

Debbie said...

I would love to participate, I am not in a position to host anything right now.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I can't do it this year because I've only recently found a job since moving. But it's a cool idea and this cupcake ornament is adorable. I may order one for our tree.

LoneStarVintageClothing said...

I'd be interested!! Let me know if you want to swap. I've never hosted anything though and don't really know what's involved.

The Abbey said...

This sounds like so much fun!!! I would love to do this!!!

Not surea bout hosting though...lol...

Olivia said...

I would totally be in if you're still doing this and have found a host. How fun!