Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Only 9 September Little Black Boxes Left!


Hey all! I'm going to update the site today with all of the October participants but before I can I need to get the remaining September boxes out of here.

Today only - All September Little Black Boxes are on sale for $20.00. Help me move these! If you are a fan of the site and love what we do spread the word. The value of these boxes are well over $50.00 so this is a steal!

8 comments:

Jingle said...

I so wish I could, but not this month! I just discovered you, though, so I will be buying one soon!

Jeweltrinkets said...

I bought one last Sunday! Can't wait until it arrives!! I will get the word out that the boxes are only $20! What a deal!!!!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Got the word out!

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5846995

blueviolet said...

I received mine (thank you so much!) and since it was my first one I didn't really know what to expect. I was just delighted. It was like Christmas opening it up and finding each little surprise inside. I couldn't have been more pleased and I'll definitely be back for more and will be purchasing from some of the etsy stores that provided items. I highly recommend getting a little black box!!

Ricki said...

$20 is a steal! This month had a ton of great jewelry samples - those alone easily add up to well over $20.

Anjie said...

I wasn't going to buy one this month (like everyone money is a little tight) but $20 was waaay too good a deal to pass up. I'd love to spread the word...but I think Little Black Box is gonna be my little secret just a bit longer. Possibly next month!

bowlergrl1 said...

This was the first month in probably 4 or 5 months that I didn't buy a box. :(

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I usually buy, but have not been able to since I moved because of not having a job Hoping to be able to get next months box