Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Off The Hook Children's Boutique

Brr - It's cold outside. Is it sad that cold to me equals 77 degrees? Yes, I'm one of those freaks of natures officially. The warm Arizona weather is officially deep into my blood and anything below 80 is cold. I'd probably go into shock going back home.

People are bundling up all over the nation and I don't know about you but when my kids were younger I'd bundle them up like little ugly marshmallows when we'd leave the house. Keeping warm doesn't have to be ugly and Off The Hook Children's Boutique proves just this.

I am hands down totally over the moon in love with the Earflap Crocheted hats in this shop! By the way, the gorgeous baby doesn't come with. Darn! I usually think that crocheted means sorta grandma and uck, but man have I been proven wrong! I'm picking one of these up right now because I know of a baby this will be a great gift for! I especially love the rainbow one and think the mama will love it just as much as I do. There, already picked up before any of you could snag it from me! Very cool!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Thank you so much! I absolutely love making these and am working on my after-Christmas line. All of the hats are also prewashed prior to shipment so that you don't have to bother with dyes running. I'm so flattered to be on your blog!

Jeweltrinkets said...

I love love love fingerless gloves!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16140940

S T E P P I E said...

Aw - Such cute little models!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are so cute!

Peggy said...

Daisy Purple and Green Teen To Adult Earflap Crochet Hat is my favorite but so many cute hats

Olivia said...

Lauren's hats are really the best! Thanks for the sweet note about my baby!!! :)

Lauren said...

and Olivia's photography is always top-notch, she and Izzy were FANTASTIC to work with!

blueviolet said...

Little ugly marshmallows? You crack me up. These ARE cute little hats!