Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 17, 2008

October Little Black Box




The October Little Black Box goes on sale a week from today. You should really see my office. I'm totally swimming in handmade goodness. My desk needs to be organized as there is business cards, notes, and promos all over it. Thankfully I can still find my keyboard. About 15-20 boxes a day have arrived all week and I can barely catch up!

For the next 3 months the boxes will be so wonderful that if you don't snag one of these you'll be bummed. I can't stress how much I enjoy my career and how much I love what I do. I woke up this morning to my alarm going off and Katy Perry blaring in my ears and hopped out of bed so quickly. I couldn't wait to sit down here and write about everything going on and the great finds I discovered on the net. I hope you enjoy reading and if you ever have a shop you think I just need to know about send me an email and I'll check it out!

Oh, and don't forget to check out our sponsor for October! It's Jac Jewelry. Jac Jewelry has been in our boxes since July and is growing on the public rather quickly. I'm thrilled to death with the success of the shop. Really truly check them out!

7 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Love those earrings, so petite!

Whimsical Creations said...

Those earings are beautiful.

I tried to e-mail you reguarding sending you samples for the little black box, but it just came back as undeliverable. I would love to particpate in the future and was wondering what months you are accepting new vendors.

Thank you,
Melanie
http://melaniescrafts.etsy.com
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I hope that I can get one this month.

bowlergrl1 said...

I am sad that I won't be able to purchase a box this month. I'm unemployed (lost my job this past week) so need to watch my expenses. :(

Peggy said...

I am going to purchase a box this month because all the items looks so beautiful.I really love ththis site and visit often.I can't wait until Black Friday!

Vanessa said...

Cute earrings!!

blueviolet said...

I love the earrings and in the copper leaf version as well.