Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Naiad


I was first introduced to Naiad almost a year and a half ago when I invited this hip bath and body business to be in the Little Black Box. They sent in these tiny little puzzle piece soaps and the box buyers had an absolute blast with them. The soaps were scented strongly and the overall appearance was a good one. No wonder Naiad is doing so well today. With nearly 1,500 sales behind their belt on Etsy alone this shop must be doing something correct.

The coolest product they have is the Body Sugar Cubes which also happen to be on sale right now. Little 1oz sugar cubes come packaged in a jar scented in delicious scents like Vanilla Chai, Lemon Cream, and Passionfruit Papaya. To use just take 1/2 - one Sugar Cube into the shower, massage in your hand until soft and rub into wet skin. The Sugar Cube emulsifies into a creamy scrub on your skin! It is just that easy! A little really does go a long way.

Not only do the these Sugar Cubes look out of this world but the soaps do too. Everything just looks so friendly and purchasable. Too bad I've reach my monthly spending limit or I may just have gone over the edge. Bad Kim.

5 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

Some intriguing scents in this shop...I'm tempted by the Cranberry Oatmeal Cookie soap!!

KrisDreyer said...

Body Sugar Cubes? That's just too neet.

blueviolet said...

I've never heard of these before. Yum for the skin!

Jeweltrinkets said...

The sugar cubes are one of a kind! Great description Kim!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I have used her soaps. They are great! I've been wanting to try her sugar scrubs for a while now.