Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moody Girl Aromatherapy


We all get a little moody sometimes. Lately I've been pretty moody and seriously emotional. It's that time of the year where everything is running at 500 miles per hour and I can't seem to keep up. All I want to do is crawl back in bed and I have to push myself to go knowing that I'm being counted on. No fun! Thankfully Moody Girl Aromatherapy has some stuff in their shop that will release some of the pressure and tension inside of me and help me relax.

Check out this Moody Mud! Whoa! Neat! Squash and squish your cares away with this unique stress relieving aromatherapy dough. Use it like a stress ball or just play with it. Release the aromatherapuetic scents with each squish while the essential oils work their magic in your hands. Made with a blend of essential oils, vitamin E oil and other natural ingredients, Moody Mud is a reusable dough that comes in a resealable 8 oz. plastic container and will last for months.

I'm completely digging the Bath Taffy too! Get bubbly with it! Fill the tub and luxuriate in the voluminous bubbles with this unique solid bubble bar. Bath Taffy is made with ingredients designed to be mild and gentle to the skin and is infused with essential and fragrant oils for a smellerific experience! My husband would really enjoy the Happy Hippie scent.

I see big things in the future for this shop! What a wonderful addition to Etsy.

3 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Bath taffy sounds terrific!

Peggy said...

You always find the best shops and neatest products. I would love to try the coconut scrub

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

The aromatherapy dough sounds very cool! And they have some great scents for the bath taffy.