Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mood Wax Candle


I was introduced to Mood Wax in our October box and instantly fell in love with their presentation of the promos and the cold sniff of them. I wanted some of my own and ran straight to my computer to check out their scent list and prices.

Finally the other day I ordered jar candles for our home that will be burned during the holiday season. I got them scented in Hot Apple Pie, Buttermint Candy, and Autumn Harvest. My brother and his wonderful girlfriend Kristi are flying here for Christmas and staying with my father so my plan is to have Christmas Eve at our home. Gotta start planning ahead! I refuse to purchase those cheap, low throw candles in our supermarkets so Mood Wax it is!

Start setting the mood now with Mood Wax. I picked up 3 jar candles for only $20.00! How's that for a steal?!

3 comments:

Moodwax said...

Thank you so much for the nice review.

I am in the process of getting the 3 for $20 deal listed on Etsy and should have it up for the weekend.

Thanks again!

Peggy said...

Great shop and wonderful prices

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love candles! These would make great gifts for a few of my friends.