Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Material and Yummy Cuppy Crafts Winners!

Last start this morning. The kids are on "Fall Break". Yeah, don't get me started. Thankfully my in-laws called yesterday afternoon and asked to take the kids for the night so I was child free for the evening and got to sleep in this morning. It was wonderful! Is 7:30 a.m. even sleeping in? Who cares! It feel great!

Moving on.

The winner of our Material give away is The Abbey. Congrats girl!

The winner of our Yummy Cuppy Crafts cupcake wrappers is jeweltrinkets. Yay! I'm jealous.

Contact me by email with your mailing address so that I can be sure to pass it on to these two wonderful shops. Thanks to both Material and Yummy Cuppy Crafts for sponsoring these. I had fun reading all your comments!

4 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Congrats winners!

Jeweltrinkets said...

thank you!!!

The Abbey said...

Oh wow!!! I just signed into my blog and saw this!!! Thank you so much!!! Congrats to you Jeweltrinkets :)

Christi said...

Congratulations!!

I just finished wrapping a special package for one lucky winnah! :)