Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Leanimal


Project Runway is having their big season finale tonight and Etsy's own Leanimal or Leanne, is one of the final three. If you go to her Etsy shop you'll see that she's closed for now - but you can browse her sales and see what type of work she's created in the past for people.

I was browsing her sales and it's really no wonder she's at where she is tonight. Secretly I think she won but I'll hold my breathe until this evening. I've been watching all season long even before I found out she was on Etsy and loved her to death so if she wins it will be so exciting. Too bad she didn't mention selling her fashion on Etsy during the show. The increase in traffic would have been amazing!

Either way, congrats girl! I'll be watching tonight!

4 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Since her shop is on hiatus, I wanted to see what all the hub bub was over Leanimal. My first reaction was WOW! I couldn't stop myself from viewing all of her creations....I could play all day in her shop! My fav dress is "Rosa"

http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=8896108

Beautiful!

blueviolet said...

I'll be watching too! I wonder if she wins if she'll still reopen?

S T E P P I E said...

I just viewed her shop last night - she truly is amazing and talented!

Peggy said...

I am so glad she won,I liked everything she did and the wave clothes are fabulous