Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kreated by Kelly


I don't write often about kid stuff because most of the stuff I stumble upon is for really little kids and I no longer have a household of small kids. Then when I do see something ultra cute it's for a girl and well - we all know I have 6 year old twin boys. Just one of those things I suppose but I did find something extra special at Kreated by Kelly and I couldn't wait one more second to share it with you.

If you have a toddler in your household.. or maybe you have a toddler that's very near and dear to your heart this dress from Kreated by Kelly would be the perfect addition to her wardrobe. This is darling! Makes me want to have a little girl - or not. Gotta tease my mother in law who might be reading this. I enjoy making her heart jump a little. I'm FOR SURE done with babies so I can ohhh and awww over these dresses from afar.

I can appreciate the time and skill that was put into making this six panel dress. It's too cute and hopefully you think so too!

2 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That dress is adorable!

blueviolet said...

That could be worn in cool weather with a top under it too!