Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Kinky

If you can't handle a little sexual humor this blog entry is NOT for you.

I love Kinky. The shop silly! I think their items are unbelievably funny and really - a pair of penis earrings? Get out of here!

They must be doing something right because they've only been open a since the beginning of the year and the sales are rolling in. Who shops in this store? Are they buying gag gifts? Maybe a bachelorette party? Either way I find myself giggling at all the amusing items found here.

Imagine your best friends surprise when you present her with bite size chocolate boobies or willies. Hey, it'll cure her chocolate craving for the day and also make her smile. She'll never forget that you're the friend that that presents her with this goofy stuff.

I'd present my mother in law with some sperm soap but I think she'd get the wrong idea and have a heart attack thinking it was a sign I was expecting. No ma' no bun in this oven! Phew!

Take a peek at all the crazy kinky items available from Kinky and if you see something that someone you know would get a giant kick out of you should pick something up. Now.. hmm how do you think these boobies would look on my ears?

11 comments:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

haha, nice feature, never been to their store before!

Amber said...

haha I love the pierced boobies!

Michelle said...

Well, that would definitely warrant a look or three can you just see yourself wearing these around your grandmother....

vloky said...

that;s hilarious.

Vanessa said...

Haha I wish I would have known about this shop when I was planning my friend's bachelorette party!

TeriB said...

Wow! I've never heard of this, but I will definitely be checking out their store---great for those funny little "extra" gifts that are great at the holidays! I just attended a bridal shower tonight, these would have been great gifts!
Teri
http:/www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

Caroline said...

These are AMAZING, I think I'll have to get some for my best friend now

ourgreatgreenglobe said...

I wish I had known about this for the last bachelorette party I went to.

The Abbey said...

Is it sad that I want to buy those penis hard candy pops? Ummm...don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the real thing, but when your spouse is deployed, what else can you do right? lol...

SweetLollipopShop said...

Oh My Gosh, I was sitting here in bed and logged in and found my sperm and boobies staring back at me!!

Thankyou so much Kim for the fabulous feature in your blog, you have made my week!!

Louise

blueviolet said...

Interesting but well, just interesting.