Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Kelly Baldwin

Once again, another item to add to my more recent obsession. Long Necklaces. The longer the better. I prefer the ones that hang right below my breasts. I can't have too many of them and every single time I see something I adore I buy it. My only problem is that the ones I'm seeing cost 50 dollars are more! Ugh!

Kelly Baldwin is the home of my newest lemming. Described as a delicious puffy square of turquoise dangles with two brushed bars of sterling, the Lagoon Dip necklace is a must have as far as accessories go. A very modern and balanced look. This necklace can be doubled around the neck OR worn long.

You too can jump on the bandwagon with me and my latest accessory bender. Over on my wish list you'll find a ton of long necklaces that I can't live without - unless you get to them first! Take a peek!

6 comments:

The Abbey said...

You are not allowed to go 'window shopping' anymore - because now I want that necklace too!!! It is just beautiful!!! I can't wait to check out your other obsessions!!!

S T E P P I E said...

Cute necklace!

I actually have a question - I want to follow this blog but there isn't a link to the left sidebar... how do I go about this? Thanks!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Kelly's shop spells elegance! Long necklaces are making a comeback!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'm loving the "pebble pebble necklace". I love green, and it is so pretty and feminine

Vanessa said...

Beautiful necklace!

blueviolet said...

The four square earrings are super cute too!