Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jeune Bug's

I'm slowly moving into an all silver look. Sterling silver being my favorite but anything clean and simple is nice.

When I found Jeune Bug's the other night I instantly knew that I needed to share this goodness with you. The most important reason for wanting to share a particularly design from their shop is that it reminds me of my mother who is very near and dear to my heart. Although she is nearly 2000 miles away from me I still think of her often and talk to her as much as I can.

My mother purchased her first home my Sophomore year of high school and did all the yard design herself and I specifically remember her wanting Japanese Maple trees in the yard. She did end up with these pricey little threes and wow the color of them and the lace like leaves were just so beautiful.

The Japanese Maple Leaf earrings made out of sterling silver from Jeune Bug's really brought back memories and I added them to my favorites right away. I love the idea of knowing that the earrings actually start out as real leaves and grows from there. The whole shop is one of a kind and if love that back to nature look you'll for sure find something here.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great find! Beautiful!

Jeweltrinkets said...

This brings me back to the 80's! I found this
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15179362

looks like a heart and a bat...perfect!

blueviolet said...

Absolutely gorgeous finds!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I absolutely love these!