Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jelene's Pop Shop


Check out the new header Jelene created for The Little Black Box! I'm so pumped! She's redoing all of my graphics and the girl currently on the site will be changing shortly too! A major overhaul is in the works people. If you head over to the site you'll see the bigger version of the banner already in place.

If you are looking for fun pop art graphics then you must MUST contact Jelene for this stuff.

9 comments:

Brighton Early said...

I love it! I changed up my Etsy graphics the other day, but they sure don't look as good as Jelene's

Catheaven said...

Looks great!
Jenniffer

Anonymous said...

Sorry I definitely like the old style better. Although this is retro fun, the other one is way nicer!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the above comment. Doesn't look polished, like the old one. It swallows up the page.

Jeweltrinkets said...

Jelene has done a great job, her work is marvelous! Change is constantly happening, with out change, we would all be the same!

blueviolet said...

I like the new look!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

It's great

Peggy said...

I like it,life is change

Vanessa said...

Cute update!!