Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm Off To See The Wizard..

After one heck of a week I'm spent.

Life will return to normal Monday and I will answer each email sitting in my inbox. Sorry guys! I need more help and will probably need to get someone in part time to help me with stuff. Especially during this busy holiday season. Working 7 am until nearly midnight all week made me a little loopy and I'm going to spend quality time with the kids and husband. Boxes will be leaving here Monday.

Be good!

3 comments:

blueviolet said...

Wow! You deserve quality time with the family. Enjoy every second of it!

Jeweltrinkets said...

I can see by all the boxes that you packed that you would be spent! Take care of self!!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I bet you are glad that is over.