Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween


Well boys and ghouls we made it officially to Halloween 2008. Woot! Before we know it Thanksgiving then Christmas followed by the New Year will be on us - my how time flies.

In the spirit of this spooky holiday I've searched Etsy high and low for some amazingly spooky items for you to marvel over. I've got a VERY busy day ahead of me so I can only blog once but my blogging is very important to me so I'll make it a long one. Now for some fun!

L.A. Originals not only is appropriate for this holiday but it fits into the whole Fall category as well you might as well whip out your wallet now if you have a little tyke. It's cold outside and people are bundling up nationwide - well not if you're in Arizona like me and it's still in the 90's - but still.. you get the point. Gotta keep those heads warm and these Pumpkin knit hats will make people stop you dead in your tracks and ask where you got it. Don't have to rush off to the mall for something this cool. Nope. Just head to Etsy and locate L.A. Originals and you'll have fun and fashionable in no time.

I'm an avid debit card user. I never carry cash. Does anyone really these days? It's very rare to have coin or paper on this girl and when I do carry cash I get annoyed with the change I'm handed back because I never have anywhere to put it... until now! Obscurities Hot Glass tucked away the hot glass and whipped out the sewing machine to help pay for college and in the process started creating adorable little pouches and coin purses. Particularly this skull coin purse would do the trick this Halloween day and put us in the mood a little more. Maybe you're a person that can rock skulls everyday of the week. This will just make you look all that cooler.

Last but surely not least Beads In The Belfry has this amazing spider sterling silver necklace that I'm just nuts for. This is piece is good for the gal who subtly wants to celebrate Halloween or her love of spiders all year round! But you know, right now it being Halloween doesn't hurt. If this doesn't put you in the whole spirit of the holiday I don't know what will!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Awww...those pumpkin knit hats are so cute! Now I want one! =P

Peggy said...

I love the spider necklace,so neat .

blueviolet said...

That has to be the coolest necklace I've ever seen for Halloween! Sweeeeet.

Debbie said...

I just love the spider necklace, really cool!!!!

Winklepots said...

I LOVE the spider necklace and all things spidery in her shop, actually. :o) I'm hoping to snag one of those for next year! Too much fun!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

The pumpkin knit had is adorable! I could not wear that spider necklace though. Spiders creep me out. I just saw my first tarantula in the wild the other day. Ick!

Migoto_Chou said...

I love the little pumpkin hat! I wonder if I could get away with wearing one??? ;)