Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Flame Works


Darn! I'm hooked! Why oh why can't bath and body companies have scratch and sniff websites? I think it would automatically kill so many lemmings for me if I could just sniff the products instead of just adding everything to my favorites so that I could stare at them for weeks.

Ask my husband, we have enough sugar scrubs and cold processed soaps here to bathe the entire US military. So? Just means I smell good right? Nothing wrong with smelling good! Plus I'm keeping people in business! I'm also a foody scent lover and personally don't think there's anything wrong with smelling like Apple Pie ala Mode. I crack myself up.

Flame Works is teasing me with their new Pumpkin Spice Vegan soap as well the Candy Cane Vegan soap. Wait, have I mentioned how good Dreyer's Limited Edition Peppermint Candy ice cream is? I'll have to save that for another day. Maybe I'm just very child like and love the holiday season so the fact that all these Fall and Winter scents are here have me squealing in delight inside. It's actually cool here in Phoenix! I want to decorate and get ready for my hibernation - soap, scrubs and all.

7 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

I, too, love the Dreyer's Limited Edition Peppermint ice cream. I wish it was available all year round. Best to eat when I'm not feeling well.

Caroline said...

So I checked out Flame Works and definitely put a bunch of them in my favorites so I can stare at them for weeks. Like you.

Now I'm trying to decide which bar of soap I should try first.

Jeweltrinkets said...

Not only soap, did you see the roll on perfume?!!!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15792795

marked as a favorite!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love peppermint icecream. It's the best. I am definately going to purchase something from their shop, even though, like you I have enough soap to last several life-times..

LoveEtsyFeedback TagsAndButtons said...

Ohhh now I want ice cream and soap!

Vanessa said...

Mmm looks yummy!

blueviolet said...

I love all things peppermint too and if you have a Meijer near you, they sell peppermint ice cream year round!