Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fabulous Blog I've Been Following


Break time! Thought I'd squeeze in a blog or two!

I've been following this fabulous new blog the past week or so. It's called The CheapChica's Guide to Style. The blog owner, Lilliana Vazquez, is a style coordinator for Maxx New York and is privileged to work and collaborate with incredible stylists, editors, and designers on a regular basis. Her job requires her to scope out the latest trends, convey that style, and ultimately provide an informative and accessible source of fashion guidance for every woman. Because of this I trust her judgment and enjoy reading the finds she's made on her blog.

If you're like me and like to stay up to date with the latest trends or maybe you're even a trend maker you should follow this blog. Hey, maybe you have something you think Lilliana would love to get the scope on. Email her and show off your wares! She loves Indie just as much as I do!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Now I have yet another blog to follow :)

blueviolet said...

I like her blog too! I visit frequently. She comes up with lots of great savings.

Jeweltrinkets said...

Great style and taste~~

Peggy said...

I love to follow new blogs,it keeps me in the know . My favorite is Little Black Box because its so up to date with new and up and comming.

Unique Garden said...

This sounds like an interesting one to read, thanks fro sharing!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Cool blog! Thanks for pointing her out.