Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DIYorDIE


With this election right around the corner I thought I might give you a site that I've mentioned previously in my blog.

DIYorDIE has many great earrings that they created with our candidates hand drawn pictures on them. I literally cracked up when I saw the shop the 1st time and I know that this is an important time in our lives with the election literally just around the corner.

Snag a pair of earrings for yourself or your friend that's very political and they'll get a major kick out of these. There is enough to go around so don't all of you go running to purchase everything at once. Oh, and save a pair for me! I won't tell you which ones I have my eye on though - see I'm just tricky like that.

8 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

I found these most wonderful!!!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12191903

Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Lisa,
It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo

Meekiyu said...

lolol those earrings are hilarious!

Caroline said...

These are SO amazing it's almost ridiculous.

blueviolet said...

Seriously, really? That's funny!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are cool...not really something I would buy but they are definately fun.

Peggy said...

These earrings are too cute and I would wear Obama on voting day

Vanessa said...

Hehehe fun earrings!