Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Crazy 4 Jewels


Ok my little accessory queens! I have another hot shop for you that I just know will be a hit for my blog readers. How do I know you may ask? Well, I practically want to add everything to my favorites! I could honest to goodness purchase almost everything here and be one happy girl!

Located near us in Sunny California, Crazy 4 Jewels, is taking the world over with their unique, fun, and creative jewelry pieces. Simple pieces too might I add which is always a bonus for me. If you're on a budge then look no further! I'm totally crazy over the fine silver tumbleweed earrings. I like the wire wrapped jewelry and these silver tumbleweeds would be a wonderful addition to my current ever expanding earring collection.

The other piece I'm a big fan of here is the copper pine cone earrings. These actually look like tiny little pine cones and would probably be complimented on quite easily. It's Fall! People are winding down and getting into the whole season so accessorize correctly with something from nature like these pine cones or maybe even acorn earrings. Surprise yourself and get funky!

8 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Here are the copper tumbleweeds!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9559647

Love this stuff!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I absolutely love those. Both pair. And her prices are so reasonable. I also like the silver leaf earrings and the antique song bird pedant.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I also wnted to say I'm digging the Impulse origionals stuff on your ride side bar

The Crazy, Crafty Chick said...

I love those silver tumbleweeds! I can see myself rocking those!

Peggy said...

So cute, I love them!!This is so different form every other earring that is out there. Love the shop

Karen said...

These are really cute! Love the pinecones! Have to get a box this month!

Vanessa said...

I loooove the tumbleweed earrings!

blueviolet said...

I love the pinecones and the silver leaf earrings are pretty great too.