Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Contrary

I found this adorable acorn necklace at Contrary last week. Best news about it is that it comes on a 24 inch chain which means that I would adore it. That's right if you are new to the blog you should know that one of my most favorite accessories for Fall are long necklaces - 24 inches or longer. My collection is ever growing and the acorn necklace would be a perfect addition to my collection.

Another one of my favorite necklaces at Contrary is this Cutting Edge razor blade one. Kinda scary but totally cool at the same time. The artist, Mary Andrews, really seems to know what people think is hip and cool. Both the acorn and the razor blade charm are totally hip.

You'll find all sorts of really unique items in this shops and because of that many of the items have been added to my wish list. If you like funky then you need to hop on over and see if anything catches your eye. You'd be surprised at what you'd find.

4 comments:

thepaperbluebird said...

thanks for featuring this acorn... saw it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

blueviolet said...

I'm with you on the acorn necklace. That's beautiful but the cutting edge razor blade is far too emo for me. My kids would laugh me out of the city. But it would be funny if I gave that to one of them...
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

My boyfriend thought the razorblade necklace was cool. I'm digging her typewriter key jewelry.

Jeweltrinkets said...

Oooh I like the money clips!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9164075

A great disguise for my money, would end up saving me tons!!!