Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CC Designs Jewelry


I was just notified of terrible news.

Cori, of CC Designs passed away early Monday morning from a brain aneurysm. My heart is breaking. We've emailed many times and she's always been so sweet and this past month she spent a ton of time after my constructive criticism trying to make her promos stand out from everyone else. She was also going to participate in our Black Friday Bonanza.

This is just mind blowing. I'm SO sad.

9 comments:

Helen said...

Wow. Always hard to hear. I'm sorry you lost a new friend. So many people pass through our lives and some so quickly. None of it is coincidence. All of it has purpose.

Peace.............

SweetLollipopShop said...

Life is so precious, I'm so sorry and my condolences go to all her friends and family.

jaimie b designs said...

My condolences to your friends family and friends.. I'm sure she lived a full and happy life. :)

Creative Coquette said...

My heart goes out to you, her family and friends.

xo-z

Livia's Treasures said...

Wow. I'm speechless. My prayers are with everyone who knew her. This is also the 6th anniversary of my mother's passing; so this is especially poignant.

God bless.

Jeweltrinkets said...

I am saddened to hear of her passing, her shop was one of my favorites, I am praying for her family during this difficult time.

Catheaven said...

This is so sad. My heart goes out to her family.

Peggy said...

So sorry to hear. I lost my son on 10/30/04 suddenly and I know its worse . My sympathies and prayers during this sad time

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'm really sorry to hear that.