Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bubbles Up!


Oh my gosh guys! I've been dying to show off this business and now today is finally my chance. Take a look at this amazing soap from Bubbles Up! This Pumpkin Pie soap looks like a giant peanut butter bar in the photo which makes me want to take a bite out of it! I want a scratch and sniff computer monitor so that I could just get a little sneak peek of what this smells like.

Why must I own every single bar of soap that stumbles into view? I have this strange soap addiction and this shop certainly isn't making it any easier on me. I mean, check out the layer of brown sugar on the top of the pumpkin pie soap - what a great extra touch for exfoliation!

Bubbles Up Soaps were created when they was looking for a more natural, mild bar of soap due to sensitive skin issues. Sensitive skin issues is no laughing matter and is usually how bath and body businesses start. I'm sorry for the skin issues but thank you for the amazing looking products!

Now why'd they have to make this Blueberry Cobbler Brown Sugar Scrub bar look so good?

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow!! These do not look like soap ,look so good and I would love to try. I have to look for soaps that are gentle on the skin. This is making me hungry

not a famous adrian said...

these look great--I am going toplace an order in the morning!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

The Country Pumpkin and the blue berry cobbler looks really good!