Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Black Friday Bonanza


Ok boys and girls!

I'm busy organizing our yearly Black Friday Bonanza. I've learned a few things in the past from doing these. In this economy your sale MUST be a door buster or people won't buy. Because of this I made businesses fill out applications stressing that their sales must be a door buster or they won't be extended an invite to participate. Today is the day I let people know whether or not they have been invited or not and I must say that list of participants is amazing! I have about 25 businesses who are ready to blow your socks off! I'm talking HUGE sales - ones that you won't be able to refuse!

Please join us November 28 - 30th after you fill your tummy with all that Thanksgiving goodness!

Looking for a tease at who's participating? Well you're in luck! I'm feeling extremely generous. Here's a few of the lucky businesses who will be joining us for our 2nd annual Black Friday Bonanza:

Bin Hog
Tialey Vintage
Bauble Bath
Jac Jewelry
Blue Raven Tea
Glutenada (SPOONFUDGE!)
Kreations by Kathie


The rest is top secret! Can't reveal rest.... JUST YET!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

more black friday sites:

http://www.blackfridaysites.com

Jeweltrinkets said...

Can't wait to see what's in store!!!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'm really looking for some great deals.

Peggy said...

I can't wait till I palce my order on Black Friday.I love the Little Black Box. It will be a wonderful xmas with LBB

blueviolet said...

Sneak peeks are fun!