Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, October 13, 2008

BeeDazzles Pendants Winner

Good morning lovelies!

Long weekend and I can barely keep my eyes open. Can I just give a little love to myself for a moment. Suddenly the school system has decided that kids need three breaks a year - Fall, Winter, and Spring. We've only been in school a month and a half and suddenly BAM! it's a break already! It's my busy season and instead of trying to work I'm racing after two 6 year olds who want constant mommy time.

It's a struggle between knowing that if I don't work we don't have money to pay our bills and also knowing that if I don't give them the attention they deserve I'll end up with two menace to society. I love my boys.. I really do but having them practically on top of me for 19 hours a day makes me want to find an Amtrak station and a one way ticket. Hah! I crack myself up. We did happen to go to our first NHL game Saturday night and it was an amazing family outing that we will do more often. The kids had a blast and not so secretly I did too. Nonstop action!

Moving along, Friday I put up a giveaway to BeeDazzle's and we have our winner this morning. It's Abbey Lane Baby Boutique! Congrats! When you see this simply email me your address and I'll make sure your amazing pendant is mailed off to you.

Once again thanks for supporting these amazing artists! They appreciate it very much!

4 comments:

blueviolet said...

Congrats!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Congrats abbey lane!!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Congrats!

Abbey Lane Baby Boutique said...

I had no idea I had won! How do I get in contact with you?