Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Beautiful Twists

Ok you all - I belong to a bath and body board that raves about all the cool Indie bath and body businesses 24/7 and I have NO idea why this businesses hasn't been raved about yet there. I'm totally in love with Beautiful Twists and hopefully the fact that I'm mentioning here will be what it takes to be noticed in that community. If you don't have this shop book marked you should. Especially if you are a lip balm addict like I am. Right after I'm done with this blog I'm going to march over to their store front and place an order for another review here because I want know if the product is just as cool as the packaging. Argh! I must have these!

All of you Vegan's will be pleased to know that everything used in the production of the lip balms are 100% Vegan as well. They are handmade by the owner who even uses her husband as the guinea pig for the flavors. Gotta love husbands who will allow us to smear stuff on their mouths and then insist on knowing if they like it. Mine would personally run so I give her guy two thumbs up. You go Jeff!

I couldn't wait much longer and actually placed in order in the process of writing this blog entry. I picked up the 5 pack of Halloween balms. I will possibly horde them all for myself but I'm also thinking of giving the twins each one on Halloween to go along with all the other little Halloween goodies I've been saving for them. Wow, what a great shop. You must jump on this band wagon with me!

Maybe I could convince the owner into a giveaway on the blog for my lucky readers so I could tease you some more? If you place an order with this shop PLEASE let me know because I could spend a fortune here. I want to trade flavor reviews with you.

10 comments:

Peggy said...

Dracula's Scary Fruity Cereal,sounds yummy,fruit loops. This site is so fun, I love the flavors andI got a kick out of BO THE BACHELORS BURGER BUNS, too funny.They would make fun xmas gifts

blueviolet said...

They sound awfully tempting!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love the one with the bunny pic, and the peppermint chocolate cupcake one sounds yummy!

Vanessa said...

Cute packaging!!

Apple Blossom Designs said...

I have 2 of her flavors. Pistachio Pudding and Let Them Eat Cake. They are both delicious!!! My husband even uses the Pistachio Pudding! I keep the other in my purse so I don't have to share! I love how they all have a character and back story associated with them! I will be a return customer for sure!

SpaGirlChristyV said...

This stuff looks so neat. I can't decide what to order stuff. Hmm, I think it will be the Sexy Librarian's lipglass!

Anjie said...

These are great....thanks for the perfect idea for a friends christmas present. She is never without a "chapstick", (not always the name brand) and she would love any of the balms!

Amanda said...

What an awesome new etailer! I want to try!!! :)

dollcloset said...

I am totally a lip balm addict! I will definitely check out this site! :)
-Christine

The Abbey said...

I spend so much money there!!! I am addicted to Pink Mud!!! I'm really excited to try the Halloween balms though, and her witch fragrances - I really want to try those out!!!