Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Zularis Naturals

Manicures and pedicures can get expensive. I usually get a pedicure every 2 weeks but lately because of the economy I can barely afford going to for 1 a month.

Thanks goodness for Zularis Naturals! This shop is owned by a licensed manicurist so you can be safe in knowing that you are getting exactly what you need to maintain your manicure or pedicure. All items are made from scratch without using any of those yucky bases we all know about. There's nothing better then knowing exactly what's in the stuff we use on our body.

I've had the luxury of actually trying the products recently and I was pretty impressed with the results. I haven't had a pedicure in about three weeks and since I live in the land of sun I'm always in sandals which leave my feet dry and cracked often.

When I was all finished with my little maintenance pedi my feet felt soft and taken care of just they way there were supposed to. If you are looking for a low cost alternative to taking care of your hands and feet then check out Zularis Naturals for products that can help you.

6 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Ooh I think I will check out pumpkin spice.

blueviolet said...

The back of my heels are a mess of epic proportions. I like the sounds of this!

Vanessa said...

Very cool...I'm off too check out this shop!

KatieG said...

What an awesome idea! Checking them out right now!

tiger said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,情色論壇