Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Yummy Cuppy Crafts


Yummy Cuppy Crafts participated with us first in our August black boxes. I loved the idea and I love baking treats for the boys' classrooms so when their promo items arrived I instantly fell in love with them.

Never heard of this shop? You're in luck if you like to bake - especially bake cupcakes! Yummy Cuppy Crafts make these fabulous cupcake wrappers that dress up the cupcakes and even match your party theme. Baby shower, birthday party, school event, or holiday - there's a cupcake wrapper to match many different occasions.

I'm gaga over the Halloween prints. Because they are too expensive to purchase 60 of these for a school event I'm thinking of just purchasing a set and doing something fun for the family the week before Halloween. It'll get everyone in the mood! Can't have cupcakes and candy all in the same day! The boys are a handful as it is!

Check out this shop for all your party needs! You'll be the hit of any get together.

6 comments:

LoveEtsyFeedback TagsAndButtons said...

I got these in a sample box! My mom thinks they are a great idea. Shes schedualed to be on a combo feature in a few days and someone will win a set of 12!

http://www.loveetsyfeedback.blogspot.com

I doubt this will happen often that I see you reviewing someone who is doing a giveaway on my blog LOL

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are amazing and I am a cupcake making addict!

blueviolet said...

These would be cute at a graduation party! Yay!

bowlergrl1 said...

Cute idea.

KatieG said...

So unique! and adorable!

Amanda said...

Oh those are really cute, and unique!