Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Theresa Rose Designs


I learned of Theresa Rose Designs about a week or so ago when I was browsing shops on Etsy that sell items for 15 dollars or less. I became automatically in love with her simple jewelry designs.

Less is more in my book. I like bright colors and elegant designs that can be worn with a pair of jeans or dressed up for a night out. Another thing I look for when it comes to jewelry is real stones. I prefer stones over plastic beading and usually because of that you can't find earrings for less then 15 dollars but I did with Theresa Rose Designs.

For instance how about these delicate light blue jade briolette stone wire wrapped earrings? 12 dollars won't break the bank and these are super cute! I think what makes them affordable is that the designer uses silver plated wire instead of sterling silver. I love that! Especially in this economy! You can still purchase items within your budget and in the future when you have a little bit more to spend you can always upgrade to a sterling silver material by request I'm sure!

Maybe the light blue jade briolette earrings aren't your style. Perhaps you prefer something funky. What about these Tropical Treat Pink Jade and Lime Green earrings? I would totally wear these! I'm in love with this Etsy shop and hopefully you'll see what I see in Theresa Rose Designs and pick up a pair or two for yourself too!

4 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

She does have some great designs. They are unique and kind of modern in my opinion, but still ultra feminine. I checked her out when you had her in your etsy wishlist. She has been marked in my favorites.

blueviolet said...

Did you see the sterling silver and white pearl earrings? Those could go casual or dressy, I think. I am also loving the silver and blue drop earrings. I might have to get those...I'm pretty sure I'm putting those on my holiday list.

gmistudio said...

i love the Pearl Drop Earrings, this kind of earrings goes with all kind of outfits !!!!

Vanessa said...

Cute earrings!