Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sweet Lollipop Shop

Ok all you people with a sweet tooth! Sit back and pull out those debit and credit cards. I have a very "sweet" shop for you today that is going to bring out the kid in you.

Sweet Lollipop Shop's owner emailed me the other day to ask a few questions about what we do and that's when I was made of aware of their existence. This shop totally makes me transform into my child like ways and I want a little bit of everything. Not to mention that if I showed my kids this Etsy store I wouldn't ever hear the end of it. They'd want it all and they'd want it like yesterday.

I love how bright the colors of the candy are and also how you can basically get whatever your heart desires. If you're having a theme party and you need something to add that special touch to it then you'll probably find it here. There's also many flavors. I personally have my eye on the Root Beer one.

Go give this shop and peek and see if there's anything that might catch your eye. What about this cherry red high heel crystal barley lollipop. Now that looks almost too good to eat!

5 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

I absolutely adore all of the different shaped lollipops!!

Vanessa said...

The ruby slippers are adorable!!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love the Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Brite molds! Some of my favorites from when I was a kid.

Jeweltrinkets said...

The crystal jewels are so cute! Little barley candies shaped like jewels. That is so ME!!

Amanda said...

yum!