Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Sugar Sweet Beet


I recently picked up some new stuff from Sephora. For many years I've been using that black drawstring bag that Sephora gives away with orders for my make-up stash. It wasn't until recently that I decided to start looking for something more appropriate.

I got bookmarking happy and found Sweet Sugar Beet during my attempt to locate something large enough to stash my favorite MAC brush. I adore the fabric prints in this shop and I lust after this black and white one but I just know deep down that it will get dirty really fast and be a complete waste. It's probably best for me to look for one that is darker in color. I just imagine how ruined it would get and I don't think I could live with myself if I accidentally let my mascara wand brush it or an eyeshadow broke. The white portion of the material would turn black.

Instead of that one I think I'm going to purchase this one here in a few days. The fabric is from Amy Butler and I think it's just the best. It's pink and girly just like me and would be the perfect addition to my home for something as simple as keeping my cosmetics organized and tucked away.

Man, I love Etsy.

9 comments:

jaimie b designs said...

i love the pink one- i may have to get a new one for myself! :)

Diane Conn said...

I really like the first one better(the black & white) but you're probably right about it getting dirty fast.

Jingle said...

These are SO cute! I love the pink, but I usually lean toward classic, so I bet I'd end up with the b&w. They are super cute, either way, though!

LoveEtsyFeedback TagsAndButtons said...

These are super cute bags!

bowlergrl1 said...

I love these bags....I'll have to bookmark this shop, too!

rockcreekcreations said...

That pink one is really nice! I don't think that Amy Butler can design any more fabric! They are always sooo cute!

Vanessa said...

I love Amy Butler fabric!! Loooove that pink bag!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I am a sephora junkie myself. I am loving that pink bag. The black one is nice but I would get it dirty way to fast.

Amanda said...

I love the pink pouch!