Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Staples

Sometimes I try to imagine which products I would take with me if I was told I had to go spend the rest of my life on a deserted island. I know I have a few must haves that are staples for me. First off I would have to have my Banana Boat chap stick. This stuff is only like $1.49 but it totally does the job and I kinda freak out inside a little when I leave for the day and it's not in my purse or my pocket. It's almost like an addition. I must have this chap stick! You can find it in most of your local grocery stores and I usually purchase 3 or 4 at a time just in case one gets lost. Man, I sound mental.

The other item I would have to have with me would be Bella Lucce's Cranberry Yuzu sugar scrub. Hold me back! Sure, it's a little pricy but it's a total must have if you're a scrub snob like I am. Believe me if you haven't tried this and you have a strange scrub fetish like me you must purchase this just once and tell me what you think. It's heaven! It's refreshing! When you use this in the mornings it wakes you up with the strong yuzu scent. Yuzu is a Japanese grapefruit for those now following along. After you use this you will be so utterly in love with it that you'll have to find a way to afford it more often. It's just that good. I haven't picked myself up one in sometime but I was reminded of it this morning from someone I follow on Twitter and now have this sudden urge to blow money on it. I won't! I must not!

MUST. PAY. ELECTRIC BILL. ARGH!

What are staples for you? What would you just have to take with you if you were told you were going to be deserted?

6 comments:

blueviolet said...

Probably the only thing I would absolutely HAVE to have would be chapstick and my chapstick of choice right now is Carmex in the little squeezable tube. I know I'm addicted to chapstick; I'm under no delusions there.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I would take Moody Bee Lip Balm, Bigelows Rose Balm, Bathed and Infused's Honey Bee Sweet body spray, my ipod and several books.

Apple Blossom Designs said...

Ok, so I wouldn't really care about chapped lips and sunburns but I think I would die without chocolate! So I would have to say a lifetime supply of chocolate and some dry ice to keep it from melting!

Missy Roth said...

I'm really loving sugar scrubs, too. In fact, I just ordered some from another company... JenniBaby.com I think is the name. I got some in a sample box from somewhere else and it was DIVINE!

Zo-Be Designs said...

I totally agree with you about chapstick. I am addited too. Heaven help me if I'm ever out and find out that I don't have any with me!

As to what else I would take with me...hmm, that's tough. Books, lots of books.

Vanessa said...

I love scrub! I'll have to check it out...sounds yummy!