Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Simply Sentimental

I've been watching Simply Sentimental's shop for a few months now. When they asked to be in our September Little Black Box I was pretty excited because then I could see their work up close and then make a purchase based on that. The promos arrived yesterday in tip top shape! The only problem that I have is that I didn't place an order sooner! The promos were out of this world and way more then I expected.

My children were home when they arrived (way late might I add!) and since they were Halloween themed they wanted to play with them. They actually though that the gift tags were toys! I added some tags to my wishlist and a few cards as well because I want to come back later and make purchases. I'm planning on buying 90% of my gifts on Etsy this year and I'll need cards and tags too! Simply Sentimental already has their holiday cards up so you can even browse and start marking your favorites too.

Or maybe you are just looking for cards to have on hand. I do this! I have a stack of cards that I keep on hand. There's nothing worse then being unprepared. Simply Sentimental has a variety of cards for all occasions - whether you need to perk someone up or thank someone you'll find the right card in this shop.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Adorable cards!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love the monkey one!

blueviolet said...

I've been to her shop many times and she does make super cute things!