Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Prayers Needed

My thoughts and prayers are with all the family members involved in the Skagit County Massacre this afternoon 10 minutes from my home town.

My mother just called and I'm literally shocked, disgusted, saddened. 6 are confirmed dead and multiple people in critical condition sent to hospitals. 8 shot total and multiple crime scenes.

I'm so sad.

6 comments:

blueviolet said...

That's just absolutely sickening. I can't even believe it.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

The amount of violence in the world today is saddening. I will keep the victims in my thoughts.

Amber said...

This is so so sad.Why do people do things like this?

KatieG said...

I am so sorry to hear of this awful tragedy

Kathy Martin Studio said...

How terrible!

Thyme2dream said...

I've been working backward thru my reader list this week, but just wanted you to know that we have been praying here since we first heard of this. Blessings of peace and healing for all who were affected by this terrible event.