Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

PhatStraps

How many of you use your camera a lot? I'm a camera fool! Growing up with kids you are constantly whipping it out to take a photo of something cute! I have a really thin wrist strap on mine and often when we are walking or out somewhere and I have my camera with me I'm afraid it's going to snap and then my camera will be no longer around.

Maybe even someone in your life is getting a great new camera for the holiday season! If you're in the same boat as me with your camera or maybe if you are looking for a cool gift idea then go straight to PhatStraps and take a peek at their stylish camera straps.

PhatStraps is bringing the groovy back and groovy these things most certainly are! They are made from top quality nylon so you don't have to be afraid of them snapping like those cheaply generic ones that your cameras come with. I also love that you can pick from a variety of different fabrics. No matter if you are a man or woman - this company will have a camera strap for you. Check out the skull one! Take a peek at this shop and let me know which one you like. Add one to your wishlist. You never know who may be shopping for you!

5 comments:

blueviolet said...

I'm in love. I found this one: Camera Strap with Minky Lining - Hippie Chic and it's the absolute best. I love it!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

KatieG said...

I am a camera fool as well I'm still choosing which strap I want though:)

Bunny B said...

Really cool! I'm sure my photographer friends would love these!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I love my camera and I think these straps are an excelent idea - especially since I can also be rather clutzy. The shop has so many great patterns. It will be really hard for me to choose one.

Amber said...

the skull one is very nice