Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Noisy Plume

I'm starting to find myself looking for necklaces a lot on Etsy. Don't get me wrong though. I'm still very much into my earrings but I'm starting to become an accessory queen. Sticking to my basic simple pieces I have found some very cool things.

While browsing my favorites on Etsy this morning, coffee in system and Santogold playing in the background I reintroduced myself to The Noisy Plume and fell in love all over again with their shop. I especially like their most recent addition to the shop. The Making Music Necklace is so me it's not even funny. It consists of three circular, pounded cuts of brass, copper, and sterling and it actually makes music as you walk around!

I like that the pendant is larger and the color of the brass, copper, and sterling together would just about go with anything you wear. The fact that the necklace chimes makes it just that more appealing to me. I've said it over and over again here on my blog. I like people to take notice of what I'm wearing and you know that people would turn heads when they heard the chines wanting to know exactly where that sound is coming from. Such a neat idea!

8 comments:

Leiann said...

I must say that their stuff is way cute.I like the necklace and agree that it would go with just about everything. By the way, great idea of yours. I just found your blog through tip junkie.

Halo Hill said...

The choices you feature are awesome! I found your blog through tip junkie also. Way to go, love your blog!


Sheila

blueviolet said...

I have to have that for Christmas. I HAVE to.

Whimsical Creations said...

That is beautiful!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful necklace!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I absolutely love the ode to eccentricity pendant, and the pansy ring!

erinberry said...

I like the "Three Thumbelinas" necklace!

Amanda said...

This store has lots of great pieces.