Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Cozy Creations

Keeping with the Halloween theme that is quickly approaching I found some out of this world amazing and oh so needed items at a shop called My Cozy Creations.

Most kids use pillow cases and some mother's pick up special theme bags at the store. This year my kids will be sporting Treat or Treat bags handmade from My Cozy Creations. There's one more left! Go snag it!

I love the fabric that was picked for the bags and both are completely different. The kids are going to go nuts for these. They were priced very reasonably and the quality looks very nice.

I had two sizes to pick from and of course I picked the bigger ones. If this doesn't get the boys in the mood for Halloween I don't know what will. What I love about the bags as well, is that they don't currently have a bag that they use each year - a keepsake bag or whatnot. Now they do! After Halloween they will be packed up with all the Halloween decorations and used over and over again. My mom did things like this for me as a kid and I really enjoy doing the same thing for my children especially when I'm supporting the handmade community.

If I could make these I would. I'll let the experts do the job though. Go Indie!

7 comments:

LoveEtsyFeedback TagsAndButtons said...

Yay for Cozy! You can win a crayon cozy from her over here
http://loveetsyfeedback.blogspot.com/2008/09/feature-46.html
Hope I can post that lol!

Marilyn said...

Mmmmm I'm craving some candy corn!

blueviolet said...

Don't you just love Halloween?

bowlergrl1 said...

Love the trick or treat bags!

MyCozyCreations said...

Thanks for including me on your blog! I hope your kids love them!

KatieG said...

I love her stuff! and she lives nearby:)

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are cute. I love her pincushions too.