Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Miyamore


Last night I was going back through my favorites removing people that I've written about and such and I was reminded again why a lot of those are on my favorites. Again, if you were removed it's not because I don't love you. I just use my favorites to keep order of what I want to write about or who I want to work with. No hurt feelings!

Now, if you find yourself on my wish list you know I want to make a purchase. That's a whole other story! My wish list is long and many people are surprised to find themselves there. I don't take the whole heart thing seriously and don't even look on Etsy to see who hearts me. I don't really care. Sure, it's nice to find new hearts but you shouldn't value if you shop is good or not by the number of hearts you have. That's silly!

Which brings me back to a shop that I found many many months ago and just adore! Miyamore. Ugh, I love! I want these leaf earrings badly! I can imagine so many things I would wear with them. They are so simple and would be great paired with a pair of jeans and a pony tail. I never really knew how much I liked silver jewelry until I fell in love with Etsy. Miyamore even mentions a matching pendant coming soon! I must have that for my collection too!

5 comments:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are beautiful!

beedazzles said...

sweet earrings!! I love them :)

Vanessa said...

Beautiful earrings!!

Rosanne said...

Great shop recommendation Kim. I marked a bunch of items as Faves!

not a famous adrian said...

those are so pretty for fall!