Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Loveland Beads

I've been on this super long necklace kick lately. Last week my mother in law and I went shopping to find clearance shorts for the kids - it's still in the 100's here and will be very warm up until Christmas - so when they start clearance things out I like to stock up. We couldn't find anything in the sizes we needed but I did find this long beaded necklace that was made from real stones in the jewelry section. It was on sale plus we had a discount card so I was gifted it and it made my day.

It's the first long necklace that I've ever owned and such a great addition to anything you wear. Most of my readers know that I like my accessories and now I have something new to obsess over and collection. So shallow but at least I can admit it!

I found an amazing Green Mountain Turquoise necklace on Etsy from Loveland Beads and it's such a must have for me it's silly. You hear this family? This is on my wish list! It's a little pricey but they are real stones made by loving hands! This is a piece that you keep forever and not something for the faint of heart. Because we all know how much of a Turquoise freak I am it only makes sense to splurge on this right?

You'll find lots of other great stuff in this stop but this one is mine. Hands off!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Beautiful necklace!!

blueviolet said...

I like the way this necklace is put together! Beautiful!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those are great. I'm a big fan of Turquoise.